If you’re happy with the services you receive from us, please would you refer us to a friend, colleague or associate. If they then become a customer of ours, we’ll give you a £100 John Lewis or Amazon gift card!*
Simply ask your friend to call us on 01452 623623 and mention that they have been referred by a friend. We’ll then arrange for one of our Financial Advisers to meet them and if they decide to do business with us, you’ll receive your reward!
*See below for terms and conditions.
The Brunsdon Financial Referral Scheme is open and available to individuals who are registered with Brunsdon Financial (“the referee”).
- The referee is eligible to receive a £100 voucher to spend with John Lewis or Amazon if they refer a person who then becomes a client of Brunsdon Financial.
- In the event that Brunsdon Financial is (for whatever reason) unable to procure the indicated gift, then the referee will receive a substitute gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
- The referee will not be eligible to receive the referral gift under this scheme in the event that the referred person is already on the Brunsdon Financial database at the date of referral or if Brunsdon Financial have already received their details but have not yet entered them on the database.
- The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Brunsdon Financial for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to the *GDPR*. The referee will indemnify Brunsdon Financial for any loss or claim arising out of the referee’s failure to procure such consent.
- Individuals can only be referred to Brunsdon Financial once. In the event that an individual is referred to Brunsdon Financial more than once, only the first person to refer that individual to Brunsdon Financial (with the referred person’s permission) will be eligible for a referral gift under this scheme.
- The referee agrees that Brunsdon Financial will not be held liable for any loss or claim arising out of the exercise of any of the vouchers in this scheme, and that the referee exercises such vouchers or experiences wholly at their own risk.